Friday, June 22, 2007

I've been TAGGED!!!

I got "tagged!"

The rules:

1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3.At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here we go:

1. I used to Rock Climb regularly, but I haven't in a long long time.

2. I hate spiders. I'm scared of them. They are creepy and have lots of legs and they scurry. Scurrying is creepy and gross.

3. I hate avocados. I don't get what people like about then so much.

4. I think I'm allergic to talking on the phone. I don't do it, even with my BFF. I'm just not a long phone conversation person.

5. I was a hooker. Don't get excited, Hooker is a position in Rugby. I played Rugby in College.

6. I own the condo I lived in with my parents when I was in High School. My Senior year, we all moved out, and ten years later, my DH bought that same exact condo.

7. I have a scar on my forehead you can only see when I cry. I got it when I was two when I fell on my Fisher Price Farm.

8. I had 51 Cabbage Patch Kids when I was little.

Those are my facts. I haven't tagged anyone yet...I have to think about that one ....

No comments: